Football Icon, Cristiano Ronaldo just tested positive for coronavirus

Cristiano Ronaldo had been with the Portugal national team for the UEFA Nations League - He was in action during their 0-0 draw with reigning world champions France - The Juventus star is the only member of the squad that tested positive for coronavirus.

Cristiano Ronaldo has tested positive for coronavirus and has been immediately released by the Portugal national team to go into self-isolation,

The Juventus star was due to feature for Portugal on Wednesday, October 15, in their UEFA Nations League clash against Sweden. He was in action on Sunday evening, October 11, when he captained his country to a 0-0 draw with reigning world champions France.

Cristiano Ronaldo has been told to self-isolate after he tested positive for coronavirus. Source: Getty Images He has been released by the national side and must now isolate.

Cristiano Ronaldo was released from the work of the National Team after a positive test for COVID-19, so he will not face Sweden. "The Portuguese international is doing well, without symptoms, and in isolation. "Following the positive case, the remaining players underwent new tests this Tuesday morning, all with a negative result, and are available to Fernando Santos for training this afternoon, in the City of Football. “The game, counting for the qualification phase of the League of Nations, is scheduled for Wednesday, at 19:45, in Alvalade.”

Source: legit.ng

12 Likes

My thoughts are with you GOAT during your time of trials.

1 Like

Wishing you successful recovery legend

I think say e don fess get the coronavirus of a thing before?

2 Likes

No he was self isolating with his family to avoid contracting the virus. :microbe:
But he still caught it.
What an irony…

At least he can goan rest and leave the GOAT title for the real GOAT (Lionel Messi)

1 Like

Quick recovery second best.

You get through the toughest matches.
This is just another hurdle.

2 Likes

I thought the war against Coronavirus has been won? :thinking:

I still have clothes for sale ooo.
You get quality products at cheap prices
Contact me on whatsapp…